CHQ Group Limited
CHQ Group Ltd as an organisation currently offers services on a global basis, i.e. to students, educators, administrators and parents/guardians based in schools and colleges throughout the world.
As a UK domiciled company, our data protection policies and procedures are based on the UK Data Protection Act 2018, the UKGDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR). Where there are additional applicable laws and guidelines which regulate how we use and manage data in other jurisdictions, we also follow these.
This Privacy Notice is intended to give you as much information about how and when we process personal data within our business as possible, both in our role as a data controller and as a data processor on behalf of our clients.
CHQ Group Ltd are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should CHQ Group Ltd ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this CHQ Group website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- CHQ Group Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information CHQ Group Ltd collect
In certain pages of this website, CHQ Group Ltd may request that you provide us with your personal information through a contact form/s, the most common being email@example.com , often used when you register to receive a product demonstration. Whether or not to provide such personal information is completely your own choice.
- Name and Job Title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interest
- Other information specific to the survey and or offer
Information CHQ Group Ltd automatically collect
CHQ Group Ltd automatically log information about you and your computer or mobile device when you access our site, for example, when visiting our website, we log your computer or mobile device operating system name and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, browser language, screen resolution, the website you visited before browsing to our site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our site. We collect this information about you using cookies. Please refer to the sections on Cookies below.
What CHQ Group Ltd do with the information CHQ Group Ltd gather
Any information CHQ Group Ltd gather is used solely to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, CHQ Group Ltd may use your personal data as follows:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our website.
- to respond to your comments and questions, to provide customer service and accommodate requests for a demonstration or company representative to contact you.
- as we believe necessary or appropriate to:
- comply with applicable laws
- comply with lawful requests and legal process, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities
- enforce our Policy
- protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others
- as described in the “Sharing of your Personal Data” section below.
How long CHQ Group Ltd keep your personal data?
CHQ Group Ltd will hold all the data for as long as CHQ Group Ltd have an obligation to the customer to provide the services and support.
Your personal information will be deleted on one of the following occurrences: deletion of your personal information by you (or by another person engaged by the Customer); or receipt of a written request by you (or another person engaged by the Customer) to us.
CHQ Group Ltd are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, CHQ Group Ltd have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information CHQ Group Ltd collect online. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. If you have reason to believe that our site is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us using the details in the Contact Information section below.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse website traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow website applications to respond to you as an individual. The website application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
CHQ Group Ltd use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about website page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. CHQ Group Ltd only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve how our site works. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here.
You can find out more about how Google protects your data here.
You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our site by downloading and installing the browser plugin available via this link here.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most website browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other CHQ Group websites
The CHQ Group Ltd website may contain links to third party websites and features. This Policy does not cover the privacy practices of such third parties. These third parties have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their websites, features or policies. Please read their privacy policies before you submit any data to them.
Your Rights under General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) - Controlling your personal information
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Opt-out. You may contact CHQ Group Ltd at any time to opt-out of: (i) any new processing of your personal data that we may carry out beyond the original purpose( if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at our postal address or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org) or (ii) the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA.
- You may access the information we hold about you at any time by contacting us directly.
- You can also contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Your data is portable i.e. you have the flexibility to move your data to other service providers as you wish.
- Erase and forget. In certain situations, for example when the information we hold about you is no longer relevant or is incorrect, you can request that we erase your data.
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details in the Contact Information section below. In your request, please make clear: (i) what personal data is concerned; and (ii) which of the above rights you would like to enforce. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request within one month of your request.
Sharing your personal data
CHQ Group Ltd will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless CHQ Group Ltd have your permission or are required by law to do so. CHQ Group Ltd may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which CHQ Group Ltd think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
CHQ Group Ltd may share your personal data with our third-party service providers who provide services such as data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services. These third parties are only permitted to use your personal data to the extent necessary to enable them to provide their services to CHQ Group Ltd. They are required to follow our express instructions and to comply with appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
If you wish to contact us to ask questions about our data processing activities, or to exercise your data protection rights, please feel free to do so using the following methods:
- The Data Manager at CHQ Group Ltd, 2b Penn Road, Beaconsfield HP9 2PD, UK
If you are based in the EU/EEA, please feel free to contact us via our data protection representative, using the following methods:
- The Data Manager at CHQ Group Ltd, 2b Penn Road, Beaconsfield HP9 2PD, UK
If you are not satisfied with the way we have handled a request regarding your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – details of which are given below:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: +44 303 123 1113
Latest update: February 09, 2021