CHQ Parents Evening Module
CHQ Parents Evenings benefits from all the functional benefits of CHQ’s core extra-curricular software, including an interface with the school management information system (SIMS, iSAMS via API) to access the school academic timetable and all student, parent and teacher data.
- Option for parents to add notes for the teacher to discuss at the meeting
- Dynamic booking portal so parents can see ‘live’ booked and available slots for teachers – sibling view of booked appointments is visible, supporting parents with twins
FOR SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS:
- Create a branded parents evening booking portal incorporating school logo and colours
- Identify and group all pupils and teachers who are required to attend
- Request teachers confirm their availability – and flag parents they specifically want to meet
- Send email invitations to parents including sign in information and booking process details
- Set system rules to manage the booking schedule including:
- Meeting duration and time between appointments
- Build in catch up breaks to ensure runs to time
- Specify or limit the number of appointments per parent
- View and print individual teacher, room and total evening appointments – export to online and mobile calendars via iCal (available to parents too)
- Easily send follow-up emails – booking confirmations, reminders to parents who have not booked or updates to those meeting or wanting to meet a specific teacher
- identify teachers with highest demand and most popular time slots
- identify which parents were unable to see a teacher or failed to respond at all
Watch our video - Meet Meg:
In this short video, Meg will show you our new online tool for planning and running parents evenings.
Request a demonstration
Fill in your details below for a 1 hour demonstration of the CHQ Parents Evening Module and to discuss how CHQ can help your specific requirements.