CHQ Parents Evenings
An online management system to organise parent-teacher conferences
FOR SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS:
- Create parent evening schedules for face to face or online ‘virtual’ meetings – to run on a single day or across multiple dates
- CHQ’s interface with the school management information system provides access to the academic timetable and required student, parent and teacher data.
- Identify eligible students by Year Group and class as well as participating staff from the academic timetable
- Manage the event timings including time slots, location, meeting duration, time between appointments and catch up breaks, as well as limit the number of appointments per parent
- View and print the appointment schedule by date, location (conference call or room), teacher, total evening etc. Parents and teachers can export their schedules to their personal calendars.
- Built-in communication platform – email participating students and staff, as well as:
- send out invitations to parents containing the booking process details
- identify and email parents who have not booked or responded to a requested teacher meeting
- identify teachers in high demand and the most popular time slots
- identify which parents were unable to see a teacher
- run parental surveys to gain feedback on ‘Parents Evenings’ – reporting tools to analyse responses
A 'live' booking system allowing parents to:
- Choose the staff they want to meet
- Book time slots – see in ‘real’ time those slots which are available and already booked
- Sibling view of appointments available – for parents with more than one child participating in the same evening
- Add notes for the teacher to be discussed at the meeting
- View and print appointment schedules – export to personal online and mobile calendars
“CHQ has allowed us to reduce paperwork and administration time and improve communication between parents and the school across a broad range of areas including Clubs, Transport, Parents’ Evenings and Trips.”
St Margaret's Preparatory School, Calne, UK
Request a demonstration or meeting
Please fill in the form to provide us with some basic information about yourself. One of our consultants will be in contact with you very shortly to discuss how CHQ can help your specific requirements.