CHQ Group Ltd
Website Privacy & Cookies Policy
24th April 2018
1. Definitions & Interpretations
Data: collectively all information that you submit to CHQ Group Ltd via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
CHQ Group Ltd: a company incorporated in England & Wales with registered number 06034831 whose registered office is at 2b Penn Road, Beaconsfield HP9 2PD.
User or you: any 3rd party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by CHQ Group Ltd and acting in course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to CHQ Group Ltd and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
Website: the website that you are currently using, www.chqgroup.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Scope of this policy
This policy only applies only to the actions of CHQ Group Ltd and users with respect to this website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to 3rd party websites.
3. Data Collected
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the website, posting material or requesting further services, completing any surveys or reporting any problem with the website
- records of your correspondence (if any) with us
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
4. IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
5. Cookie statement
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the website to operate. They enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the website according to aggregate preferences
- to speed up your searches
- and to recognise you when you return to the website.
The main cookies that we use provide us with valuable data about our website. These are completely anonymous, telling us information such as how many people have visited our website and which pages are the most popular. This allows us to ensure that our website is doing its job and make improvements to help you use the website. This information is really useful to us, but if you would like to opt out, you can do so at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
6. Where we store your personal data
Although we will use our best endeavours to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you. We will not provide your data to third party advertisers or suppliers. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletter or surveys. We may share your information with those third parties for those limited purposes. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please notify us using our “Contact Us” page. If you wish at any time to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may unsubscribe via our “Contact Us” page
8. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if CHQ or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers and users of the website will be one of the transferred assets
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
9. Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us using our “Contact Us” page. The website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
10. Access to information
GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with GDPR. Any access request may be subject to a minimum fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Data security is of great importance to CHQ Group Ltd and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected via this website. We endeavour do to our best to protect your data. However, transmission of information is not entirely secure and is done at your won risk. We cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to the website.
13. Change of business ownership and control
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act of omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under this agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the of the courts of England and Wales
15. Our Supervisory Authority
Information Commissioner’s Office
You can go to the above website to view the Company Details.