CHQ Parents Evening Module
CHQ Parents Evenings benefits from all the functional benefits of CHQ’s core extra-curricular software, including an interface with the school management information system (SIMS, iSAMS via API) to access the school academic timetable and all student, parent and teacher data.
FOR SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS:
- Create a branded parents evening booking portal incorporating school logo and colours
- Identify and group all pupils and teachers who are required to attend
- Request teachers confirm their availability – and flag parents they specifically want to meet
- Send email invitations to parents including sign in information and booking process details
- Set system rules to manage the booking schedule including:
- Meeting duration and time between appointments
- Build in catch up breaks to ensure runs to time
- Specify or limit the number of appointments per parent
- View and print individual teacher, room and total evening appointments – export to online and mobile calendars via iCal (available to parents too)
- Easily send follow-up emails – booking confirmations, reminders to parents who have not booked or updates to those meeting or wanting to meet a specific teacher
- identify teachers with highest demand and most popular time slots
- identify which parents were unable to see a teacher or failed to respond at all
- Option for parents to add notes for the teacher to discuss at the meeting
- Dynamic booking portal so parents can see ‘live’ booked and available slots for teachers – sibling view of booked appointments is visible, supporting parents with twins
Watch our video - Meet Meg:
In this short video, Meg will show you our new online tool for planning and running parents evenings.
Request a demonstration
Fill in your details below for a 1 hour demonstration of the CHQ Parents Evening Module and to discuss how CHQ can help your specific requirements.